LION HEART LIFE HEALING
COMMUNITY HEALING PROJECT
HELP US HEAL OTHERS
Many People in Our Community Need Mental Health Services But Do Not Seek Them Due To:
- Lack of Trust in Mental Health System
- Lack of Financial Resources
- Lack of Counselors of the Same Ethnicity
Through Our Community Healing Project We Aim To:
- Make psychological, spiritual and physical healing more normative in the Philadelphia community
- Increase access to healing services for those who cannot afford it.
- Increase access to mental health specialists of African Descent
WHO WE ARE
Lion Heart Life Healing is a unique life improvement service focused on helping individuals achieve balance and happiness in their lives. We are also focused on increasing participation in healing services for people of African descent while improving the psychological, spiritual and physical well being of individuals seeking help.
We have been providing services since late 2015
WHAT WE’VE DONE
- We have provided discounted sessions healing sessions to a number of individuals who can’t afford standard pricing
- We have created a network to bring together Healers of African Descent who are interested in healing our community (see PBHN)
- We have hosted and co-hosted over 12 Free Community Healing Events since 2016
WHY WE ARE DOING THIS PROJECT
- When individuals are healed and happy, this positively affects the community as a whole
- Having adequate mental health services helps to reduce crime, homelessness and poverty
- Every individual deserves to receive the help and healing that they need
HOW WE AIM TO DO THIS
- Provide Monthly Community Events focused on health, healing and happiness
- Provide Services for those who are unable to afford counseling
- Provide informational handouts and resources on psychological, spiritual and physical well being.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
By making a financial contribution, you can sponsor a healing session for someone who may be unable to afford standard services. Contributions will also go toward funding community events.
Click The Link Below To Sponsor A Session or Free Community Event Through A Contribution
Donations Are Not Tax-Deductible