Our Next Cycle Starts November 20th!
Time: 5 Wednesdays at 7pm eastern Time (Lasts about 1.5 hours)
November 20th, November 27th, December 4th, December 11th, December 18th
Location: Via Zoom Conferencing
Participants will have the choice to join via phone or video. A one-time download may be required for video conferencing.
Cost: Only $25 for 5 groups via Paypal Invoice
Payment Plans & Fee Waivers available
The Black Women’s Healing Group is a unique healing group created just for women of African descent. We know that Black women often face unique challenges in their life such as:
- Role Burden (i.e having multiple obligations such as provider & caregiver)
- Chronic Stress
- Sexism (various forms of mistreatment based on gender/sex)
- Racism (psychological, social, financial, etc.)
- Negative Internalized Ideas of Self
- Social Pressures
- Increased Risk of Trauma (i.e sexual & physical abuse)
- Generational Trauma
We have been meeting weekly since 2017 for this collective healing experience. The group is freeflowing but interactive focused on helping each other heal through shared experience and empowerment.
The group includes:
- Dynamic Healing Dialogues
- Healing Tips & Exercises
This Group Meets Wednesdays at 7pm eastern standard time
Please only register if you have this time available
Email email@example.com for questions and sponsorship opportunities