LION HEART LIFE HEALING
COMMUNITY HEALING PROJECT
HELP US HEAL OTHERS
Many People in Our Community Need Mental Health Services But Do Not Seek Them Due To:
- Lack of Trust in Mental Health System
- Lack of Financial Resources
- Lack of Counselors of the Same Ethnicity
Through Our Community Healing Project We Aim To:
- Make psychological, spiritual and physical healing more normative
- Increase access to healing services for those who cannot afford it.
- Increase access to mental health specialists of African Descent
WHO WE ARE
Lion Heart Life Healing is a unique life improvement service focused on helping individuals achieve balance and happiness in their lives. We are also focused on increasing participation in healing services for people of African descent while improving the psychological, spiritual and physical well being of individuals seeking help.
We have been providing services since late 2015
WHAT WE’VE DONE
- We have provided discounted healing sessions to a number of individuals who can’t afford standard pricing
- We have hosted and co-hosted over 50 Free Community Events in the state of Philadelphia and North Carolina as well as Virtually
- We have created and compiled a multitude of informational tips, blogs and handouts to distribute freely to the community
WHY WE ARE DOING THIS PROJECT
- When individuals are healed and happy, this positively affects the community as a whole
- Every individual deserves to receive the help and healing that they need
- Healing will help people of African descent achieve freedom and balance in all areas of their life
HOW WE AIM TO DO THIS
- Provide monthly Community Events & Virtual Events focused on health, healing and happiness
- Provide discounted sessions for those who are unable to afford standard counseling rates
- Provide informational handouts and resources on psychological, spiritual and physical well being.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
By making a financial contribution, you can help us continue to hold virtual and in-person events at no cost to the community in addition to providing discounted sessions for those who may need counseling but cannot afford it.
Click The Link Below To Contribute
Donations Are Not Tax-Deductible
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 484-455-4542
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US HEAL OTHERS!