HEALING FROM MENTAL OPPRESSION
Journey into Mental Freedom
Full Awareness of Racism and Oppression comes with its own set of trauma….
That’s why we have decided to hold a special healing group for African Descendants who are consciously aware.
Why Is This Important?
- Collectively, we as people of African Descent have endured centuries of trauma & pain. Healing is needed for nearly every Black man and woman in order to obtain the freedom that we desire
- Traditionally, African people often engaged in healing in a group setting. There is a need for more healing circles
- You need to release that stress! Come heal with us 🙂
SOUL POWER HEALING HOUR
Starting May 26, 2020 on 6pm eastern via Zoom
WHAT IS IT?
A Virtual Healing Circle Focused On:
- Connecting in a Conscious & Uplifting Way
- Releasing the Pain caused by Racism/Oppression
- Overcoming Personal Struggles
- Decreasing Depression triggered by Oppression
- Managing Microagressions aka “Real Time Racism”
- Releasing Stress, Doubt and Worry
- Transforming Anger into Power
WHEN WILL THIS TAKE PLACE?
The first group will take place on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 6pm eastern time
WHERE WILL THIS TAKE PLACE?
This will take place through Zoom Conferencing which will allow you the opportunity to join via phone or video
Participants will receive log in after registering (See Registration Form Below)
WHO IS LEADING THIS GROUP?
This group will be led by Rhonda, a Master’s Level Life Healing Specialist who is also a Spoken Word Artist and Community Activist focused on the Mental, Physical and Spiritual Freedom of People of African Descent. Learn More About Rhonda
WHAT WILL WE DO?
- Learn How Racism Impacts Our Mental Health
- Engage in Healthy Venting & Expression
- Gain Tips on Decreasing Stress, Doubt and Worry
- Engage in Collective Healing Through:
- Healing Discussions
WHAT’S NOT ALLOWED
Though this group is for the Black & Conscious, this group is:
- NOT a place for debating information
- NOT a place to judge or criticize
- NOT a place to make others feel anything less than empowered
ARE THERE REQUIREMENTS?
This group is open to Adult Men & Women of African descent who have the ability to participate respectfully and peacefully.
IS THERE A COST?
The group is currently FREE for all participants although registration is required. The group is offered on a “first come, first served” basis.
HOW CAN I CONTRIBUTE TO THE GROUP?
HOW DO I JOIN?